POSITION: Leasing Assistant
SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting with the implementation of Impact Seven’s marketing plans and procedures to achieve property management occupancy goals, and for providing excellent customer service for prospective tenants during the application process.
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
FLSA STATUS: Part time, Non-exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prioritize a large volume of phone calls and emails (approximately 400+ per week) from prospective residents and answer routine questions about available rental units.
• Work with other staff to monitor unit availability, proactively market units, and to monitor and compile information to assist in the evaluation of marketing efforts.
• Work with Property Management to monitor the flow of incoming housing applications via Lead2Lease, follow up with applicants to ensure applications are received, and assist with the completion of necessary documentation
• Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates degree or equivalent experience. Extensive computer experience both in word processing and database systems and the ability to type at least 55 words per minute. Must be able to produce clean, accurate copy, and follow directions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely. Communicate optimistically, positively, and with honesty and openness. Maintain confidentiality of all Agency information.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to manage work schedule, complete work by deadlines, use program resources wisely, and keep records organized. Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail. Display effective problem solving skills, identify and implement innovative practices and the ability to work with diverse groups of people.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Interpersonal/human relation skills. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Must be able to produce clean, accurate copy, and follow directions. Should be thoroughly familiar with the basic rules of good grammar. The ability to use reference books is essential.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid driver’s license with current vehicle insurance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to travel when required.
• Ability to work flexible schedule.
• Ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere and willing to help others when needed.
• Show respect towards co-workers and Impact Seven customers.
• Be timely in communications and task completion
• Support concerns with recommendations for improvement.