With more than thirty years of affordable housing experience, Mike deWerd oversees the growth and management of Impact Seven’s rental portfolio in the northern region of Wisconsin.
Mike deWerd holds a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the College of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. In addition, he has earned a number of certifications during his career, including:
- CHAM (Consortium for Housing and Asset Management) Certification
- NCHM (National Center for Housing Management) Coursework
- Non-profit Housing Management Specialist Certification
- Certified Occupancy Manager
- Assisted Housing Manager and a Spectrum Training Tax Credit and Section 505 Award Recipient