Mike deWerd joined Impact Management Group, LLC (Impact Seven, Inc) in 1993. Mike oversees the Northern Wisconsin portfolio while providing leadership support and driving revenue for clients and ownership. Mike began his career in the multifamily real estate business in 1984, where he learned the day-to-day operations and cultivated his in-depth knowledge of HUD, mixed-income and LIHTC housing.
Mike deWerd holds a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the College of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. In addition, he has earned a number of certifications during his career, including:
- CHAM (Consortium for Housing and Asset Management) Certification
- NCHM (National Center for Housing Management) Coursework
- Non-profit Housing Management Specialist Certification
- Certified Occupancy Manager
- Assisted Housing Manager and a Spectrum Training Tax Credit and Section 505 Award Recipient